- The rich flavour of Bush Tomatoes make them best used in small quantities
- Cook into delicious sauces
- Create punchy seasoning mixes
- Amazing baked into bread or dampers
- Use wherever you might use a typical dried tomato
- Make a tomato pesto
- Mix into butters for a tasty spread
- Pair with cheese for an exotic Australian antipasto platter
- Chop up and sprinkle as a tasty topping on bruschettas, pizzas, dips
Try our amazing Native Dukkah with Bush Tomatoes!
These small, potent dried bush tomatoes deliver an intense hit of flavour and add a delicious native twist to all kinds of savoury dishes.
Found in Australia’s central desert region, these native bush tomatoes are dried naturally on the vine to bring a delicious native twist to savoury dishes.
Bush Tomatoes, with their caramelized tomato flavour, can be used to create delicious sauces, punchy seasoning mixes and are amazing baked into bread or damper.
For thousands of years the Aboriginal people of Australia’s central deserts have used bush tomatoes as an important food source.
Bush tomatoes are very high in vitamin C content, are high in antioxidants and full of essential minerals being particularly rich in potassium.
Today, be awakened to the intense and exciting flavour creations possible with native bush tomatoes.
Check back regularly for exciting recipes ideas coming soon!