Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed up to 8 times.
Tip: Be sure to use the leaves, bark and stems, as they are full of potent outback power!
Jilungin is a remarkable soothing herb useful for when you need stillness and calm. It can promote relaxation in your body.
Hailing from the Kimberley region in the North of Western Australia, Jilungin is a special plant that has been traditionally used to help you unwind, focus your mind and promote a more restful sleep.
Earthy, herby and soothing, the leaves, bark and stems are commonly infused and consumed as tea before bed.
A truly unique herb, Jilungin is a gentle taste of the outback to assist you into a state of calm.
Jilungin has traditionally been used to:
- Promote a deep and consistent sleep
- Relax the mind
- Support healthy digestion
Check back regularly for exciting recipes ideas coming soon!