Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 24 large peeled prawns
- Rice bran oil, for frying
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¾ cup cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Roogenic Lemon Myrtle, ground
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 300g spinach leaves
- 2 avocados, cut into slices
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 salad onion, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- 200ml full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Roogenic Lemon Myrtle, ground
- In a saucepan heat oil to 180°C - 200°C.
- In a bowl combine rice flour, cornflour, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl place egg whites. Dip the prawns in the egg then toss in the flour mixture. Once covered in flour set aside for cooking.
- To assemble the salad, place spinach leaves on a platter with avocado, coriander and onion sprinkled across the top. To make the dressing combine the lime juice, yoghurt, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- To cook the prawns, deep fry them in the oil for 30 seconds or until firm and slightly golden. Place on top of the salad and enjoy!
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC LEMON MYRTLE NOW