Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 24 large peeled prawns
- Rice bran oil, for frying
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¾ cup cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Roogenic Lemon Myrtle, ground
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 300g spinach leaves
- 2 avocados, cut into slices
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 salad onion, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- 200ml full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Roogenic Lemon Myrtle, ground
- In a saucepan heat oil to 180°C - 200°C.
- In a bowl combine rice flour, cornflour, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl place egg whites. Dip the prawns in the egg then toss in the flour mixture. Once covered in flour set aside for cooking.
- To assemble the salad, place spinach leaves on a platter with avocado, coriander and onion sprinkled across the top. To make the dressing combine the lime juice, yoghurt, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- To cook the prawns, deep fry them in the oil for 30 seconds or until firm and slightly golden. Place on top of the salad and enjoy!