- 1 tablespoon Roogenic Wattleseeds
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 25g butter, melted
- Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl and add Roogenic Wattleseeds. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Enjoy your Wattleseed pancakes.