- 2.5kg ready-to-eat ham
- ¼ cup crushed Roogenic Pepperberries
- 1/4 cup dark golden syrup
- 2 cups Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey
- 170g butter
- Preheat oven to 170º C.
- Score ham and cover with crushed Roogenic Pepperberries. Place ham in foil lined baking pan.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the golden syrup, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking the ham.
- Brush the glaze over ham and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking switch oven to grill to caramelize the glaze.
- Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before serving.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC HONEY NOW
Also in Christmas Recipes