Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 litre almond milk - the barista variety. (or other milk varieties)
- 8 tsp Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea Tea
- 2cm cube ginger, roughly sliced
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp five spice
- 2-4 tbsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey
- In a large saucepan, add the milk of your choice, Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea, ginger, garam masala, five spice & Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey. While stirring, heat the milk until it is nearly boiling and then turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain (Strain) the milk mixture and enjoy your gorgeous Australian Turmeric Latte.
Notes: Use any milk that you prefer. If using soy or almond milk, we recommend using the barista variety.
Adjust and swap out sweetener according to personal preference. Agave, Caster Sugar or Stevia make for delicious alternatives.
SHOP FOR ANTI-INFLAMMITEA NOW