Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 beetroots cut into 8
- ¼ small pumpkin cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 8
- 1 bunch of asparagus, halved
- 1 red capsicum cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 potatoes cut into 8
- ½ bulb of garlic (approx. 14 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea Tea (ground)
- 100ml Roogenic Olive Oil Infused with Lemon Myrtle & Pepperberries
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced).
- Place chopped beetroot, pumpkin, red onion, red capsicum, potatoes and garlic cloves on a large baking tray.
- In a bowl combine the Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea Tea, Roogenic Olive Oil Infused with Lemon Myrtle & Pepperberries, salt and pepper. Pour over all the vegetables on the baking tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes and add the asparagus. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC AMTI-INFLAMMITEA NOW