Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon of Native Strawberry Tea to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed up to 1 more time.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of quality strawberry jam (confiture) per 1 cup of tea, according to taste.
Tip: Thinly slice fruit and mix through your batch of Native Strawberry Tea for a natural and delicious punch.
SHOP FOR NATIVE STRAWBERRY TEA NOW