Makes 2.5 litres!
- 6 tsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle & Rose Tea
- 500g watermelon
- 1 tsp rose water
- 4 tsp stevia (optional)*
- Brew 6tsp of Roogenic Lemon Myrtle & Rose Tea with 750ml of boiling water and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. Then remove the tea leaves and place the tea in the fridge to cool.
- In a blender add all but a few slices of the watermelon chunks (making sure the green skin is removed). Blitz until you have watermelon juice – should be approx. 500ml of juice.
- Combine the brewed Roogenic Tea, with the watermelon juice and rose water. Mix well.
- Pour the brew over ice using a ratio of 1-part ice to 1-part Roogenic Iced Tea and you will have 2.5 litres of Watermelon & Rose Iced Tea.
- For extra flare when serving, garnish the glass with a small slice of watermelon, skin on.
If you want to SHAKE THINGS UP you can blend the ice with your brew for more of a slush texture.
*NOTE: Stevia is an optional sweetener, but you can make it your own with honey, agave, raw sugar or coconut sugar instead. Make sure to add your preferred sweetener to the tea before it cools to allow it to dissolve. You can also adjust the amount of sweetener according to your taste preferences.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC LEMON MYRTLE & ROSE NOW