Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed up to 3 times.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice per cup, according to taste.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey per cup, according to taste. We use our Roogenic Australian Honey & Lemon Myrtle.
- 1 teaspoon of tea per 500ml of water will make Please note: 2 cups of tea, so you will need double the amount of lemon juice and honey for a full brew.
The Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and Rose is designed with two Australian bush foods including Lemon Myrtle and Native Lemongrass that have traditionally been used by Indigenous Australians to help support muscle recovery, headaches, inflammation, pain relief and overall wellbeing. With Native Lemongrass, in particular, being unique as ongoing research at Griffiths University have found that the native Australian superfood acts as a natural aspirin.
With a gorgeous lemony flavour and light fragrance, the tea can be enjoyed as a soothing hot tea after a meal or as a refreshing iced tea on a warm day, the tea itself also makes a great substitute to water and will ensure you are staying hydrated and have an increased supply of antioxidants in your diet.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Native Australian Bush Foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Red Rose Petals, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Pink Rose Petals, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass.
Made in Australia
Information on the traditional uses and properties of Australian Bush Plants and Herbs are provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering Australian Bush Plant and Herbs.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific studies are lauding its painkilling properties.
Organic Lemongrass has multiple uses celebrated all over the world. We include it here for its exceptional antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can assist with improving digestion and easing gastrointestinal disorders and nausea. It is also well known to aid in headaches and muscle cramp treatment.
Antioxidant-rich, rose petals can aid digestion, is high in vitamins A and E, which help with healing connective tissue in the body and contain vitamin C for enhancing the immune system.
- Check back regularly for exciting recipes ideas coming soon!