A unique blend of the best Australian Honey Infused with Lemon Myrtle and mixed with Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum (Gubinge). The honey has a decadent caramel flavour with citrus overtones from the Lemon Myrtle and tart undertones from the Kakadu Plum (Gubinge).
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products.
Roogenic honey is the best, raw, locally sourced Australian honey with the naturally sweet flavours of indulgent caramel and citrus.
A unique blend including; Red Gum, Jarrah and Karri, infused with the incredible Native Australian bush plant called Lemon Myrtle, which makes this honey delicious and truly exceptional.
Perfect to mix with Roogenic tea but can also add a delicious native twist to savoury and sweet dishes, drinks, muesli, toast or enjoy straight from the jar!
A light and unique twist to delectable honey.
Our honey is raw and not heat treated so may crystalise when stored or exposed to cooler temperatures.
- Mix with Roogenic tea to a natural, nutritious hint of sweetness
- Add it to savoury and sweet dishes when cooking
- Drizzle over your breakfast
- Spread over toast or crumpets
- Enjoy straight from the jar!
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Contains immune boosting properties
Reliable source of unprocessed sugar energy
- It includes vitamins, antioxidants, trace enzymes, amino acids, and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium chlorine, magnesium, phosphate and potassium
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural cough suppressant
- Check back regularly for exciting recipes ideas coming soon!