- TTerri-AnneRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Used it in biscotti, everyone loved it
- RCRebecca C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWonderful
Wonderful to use.
- JLJeanette L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmells delicious
Used as part of an experiment making papaya icecream. Loved it. Great aniseed flavour that’s so healthy and helps one to enjoy food more.
- EGElke G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLicorice galore
Love the taste, great product
- RERobyn E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAniseed Myrtle
Very unique, have in sprinkled muesli with yoghurt
- EGElke G.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLicorice in a cup
Divine taste. Love it
- LBLoris B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAniseed Myrtle
It makes nice Anzac Biscuits. My husband agrees