- MSMARY S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBush food starter pack
Good variety of seasoning
- MHMaureen H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely starter pack
Really great apart from the fact that one of my tea sachets was empty. I thought the chai was going to be too sweet for me just from the smell, but it wasn’t. In fact, it’s a really lovely balance of flavours. The lemon Myrtle oil is divine.
- MSMaxine S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBushfood Starter Bundle
I purchased for a gift, was not disappointed, great bundle for a gift or starter pack for self.
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat bundle
Absolutely loved this starter pack. it is a great starter for someone who hasn't tried any of these products. Good way to try before buying.
- DDebbieRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Just love all my teas & they really do work. Highly recommend.
- CSCarina S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoYum
Can't wait to explore this pack. I have been using pepperberry in my pepper grinder which has given an extra delicious peppery bite. So far I've used the saltbush and the wattle seed in my pizza dough as well as the oil. I trialled it last week and it was a hit. Love the boost of protein from the wattle seed and the lovely lemon myrtle scent from the oil. Used it again today for our weekly pizza and movie night. My kids love it too. Love the idea of using native plants in my food, I'm definitely going to keep using these!
- ABAlison B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice little sample pack
Yet to try all but nice bundle to get to know tastes ect