- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars28 minutes agoAnti inflammation tea
Was delicious. Very easy to drink .heaps of flavour aroma and taste. Would definitely recommend it to othersFlavourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JGJasmine G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWow
Got covid for the first time this year and I used this 3 times a day and healed from covid within 5 days .
Kakadu plum powder must have secret powers .
Add it to juice for an extra vitamin C hit .
My skin glows more since drinking it daily also :)
- AMAnn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaykakadu plum
love this product.
- MSMichelle S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoDelicious, and hopeful
I loved the taste of this, and I hold high hopes it will do its thing the more I have! It felt good even after first cupFlavourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat pain relief
Love how this tea works on my aches and pain. Feel so relaxed and better after drinking this tea.FlavourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TGTravis G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat tea
Really helps plus tastes great tooFlavourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKimmy B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoRefreshing
I enjoy the flavour of this tea, not bitter and with a hint of sweetness, I chose this tea as blood tests showed increase in inflammatory markers, too soon to see if they reduceFlavourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Will drinking Immunity Tea stop me getting sick?
Our Immunity Tea has been designed with native ingredients which are rich in vitamins that can help boost your immune system. Our customers enjoy drinking this tea, especially during the colder months and have reported shorter durations of sickness.
What does it taste like?
Our Immunity Tea has a delicious upfront citrus flavour, with sweet – sour undertones.
Why doesn’t it contain Kakadu Plum?
We haven’t included Kakadu Plum in our Immunity Tea as adding ingredients with high levels of vitamin C to hot water diminishes the vitamin C content found within the ingredient. As tea is predominantly consumed as a hot beverage, adding Kakadu Plum didn’t make sense.