Our Gubinge (Kakadu Plum) is wildly harvested from an Indigenous community in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. Incredibly, Gubinge (Kakadu Plum) has the highest natural vitamin C content of any plant in the world, while also being exceptionally high in antioxidants.
- Each pouch contains 76 days worth of vitamin c*
- Part profits donated back to Nyul Nyul community
- Guaranteed freshness and quality
Due to its high vitamin C content, the Gubinge plant can aid in:
- Immune system function
- Iron absorption from food
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and bones
- Cell protection from free radical damage
Try today by sprinkling over cereals, in smoothies, desserts or simply mixing a quarter of a teaspoon of Gubinge into a glass of water.
*Calculation is based on the recommended intake of Vitamin C of 65mg per day for an adult female.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products.