- PHPeg H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoriver mint
love the smell of the mint, goes really well with lamb and chicken.
- LDLygia D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoriver mint
Like mint it very delicious and fresh taste
- MSMaxine S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRiver Mint, versatile and tasty.
- JLJeanette L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for vegans, vegetarians and carnivores
If I was a meat eater I’d use it as part of a mint sauce for lamb. As a vegan or vegetarian, it makes a great vegetable or salad dressing. Am contemplating using it as a tea too.
- AAnnakaRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Lovely mint taste, high quality loose teas
- KSKym S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat flavour
I used it on my roast and it was great
- DRDennis R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRoast lamb
I put some in roast lamb which the juice became my gravy