Here are some frequently asked questions we have received. As always, our team is here to answer any additional questions you may have about the upcoming round of equity crowdfunding.
This round of equity crowdfunding won't affect the value of your current shares. Rather, it will help us raise the necessary funds to develop our Ready to Drink product range and expand our offerings to fast-track growth.
Roogenic is doing another round of equity crowdfunding to raise additional capital to support our growth and expansion plans and to support the release of our new Ready to Drink product range.
We have achieved some significant milestones including:
- The release of 4+ new tea blends.
- The release of our new eco-friendly spice range.
- The release of our superfood powders.
- Increased retail distribution, servicing 500 additional health food stores or practitioners in Australia.
- The growth of our social community to over 110,00 community members
- Stronger relationships and larger supply contracts with bushfood suppliers, including new Indigenous growers.
- Relationships with distributors in new international markets.
We have achieved 172% growth in Export since 2020. We are currently sending online orders to over 40 countries and have built a strong retail presence in Singapore and Japan while we are actively in negotiations with distributors & agents in Dubai, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Vietnam. We are positioned well for more growth in the coming years.
Yep, you sure can. All current shareholders will get first access to join our Expression of Interest list, which lets us know you’re interested in investing again.
We have big plans for the future that can improve the lives of millions of people across the world with the power of native Australian ingredients. Here is how we plan to achieve it with the support of crowdfunding in 2023.