Good sleep is crucial to your overall health and unfortunately, about 30% of people suffer from insomnia, or the chronic inability to fall asleep, stay asleep or achieve restorative, high-quality sleep.
Herbal teas are popular drink choices when it comes time to relax and unwind and have been used for hundreds of years for their ability to reduce inflammation, decrease anxiety and treat insomnia. Some of these well-known caffeine-free alternative teas include lavender and chamomile which have had positive study results on helping reduce insomnia.
Native Relaxation Tea incorporates these two ingredients with 5 Australian bush foods and other non-bush plants to try and reduce oxidative stress within the body. The tea is made up of the following ingredients:
- Lemon Myrtle: is an amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Jilungin has traditionally used to focus and calm the mind, Jilungin is known as ‘dreaming tea’ due to the sedative effects this unique plant can cause. It may help to relax the nervous system and calm stomach issues.
- Aniseed Myrtle contains a unique compound called anethole, which is known the help flush toxins from the body, strengthens capillaries and fights fatigue to boost energy naturally.
- Native Lemongrass has traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific research is lauding its painkilling properties.
- Strawberry Gum Leaf may ease digestion as it has been shown to help balance microflora of the gut with its high antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Antioxidants fight free radicals to protect skin from breaking down and ageing.
- Chamomile is a well-known mild sedative, chamomile can help to promote a sense of relaxation and sleep.
- Lavender’s scent and essential oils can help to reduce anxiety and emotional stress to assist the body and mind in winding down.
The reason we believe we have received over 90% of returning customers is because we think the combination of Native Relaxation Tea blend works extremely effectively. The process of taking the time out at night to enjoy a herbal tea is a great way to shift down a mental gear, reduce anxiety and increase your chances of sleeping better.