- 1 ¾ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 60g butter, melted
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts
- Sift flour, caster sugar and bicarb soda onto a clean work surface; make well. Combine butter, vanilla essence and eggs; place the liquids in the centre of well.
- Work ingredients to make a sticky soft dough, add Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and macadamia nuts to the dough.
- Wrap in plastic and rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove the dough from the fridge, cut in half; form each half into logs and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or until browned, remove to cool.
- When cold, slice with serrated knife; ½ - 1cm thickness, on an angle. Place on a tray and cook until brown; about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and serve.
- Store in a sealed container; for up to 3 months. Or enjoy straight away with a Roogenic cuppa.