Serves 2 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Roogenic Cinnamon Myrtle
- 2 tablespoons Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey
- In a medium-sized saucepan, add the almond milk & Roogenic Cinnamon Myrtle, and bring to a light simmer.
- Once the milk is simmering, add the oats and cook over medium-low heat while stirring frequently for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the oats are cooked.
- Allow the oatmeal to rest for 1 minute before serving. Garnish with any fresh fruit or nuts that you like and a GENEROUS spoonful of Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey on each serve.