Servings: 4 -5
- 4-5 Maryland chicken pieces
- ½ cup Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 500g baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Generously season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-proof non-stick pan (or a well-seasoned cast iron skillet) over medium-high heat. Sear chicken for 3 minutes each side, until the skin becomes golden and crisp.
- Fry the garlic in the same pan around the chicken for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey, both mustards, and chicken stock to the pan, mixing well.
- Add in the potatoes; mix them through the sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to your tastes. Allow the honey mustard sauce to simmer for two minutes, then cover with foil, transfer to the hot oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through to the bone and is no longer pink in the middle. Garnish with chopped parsley.