- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1.5 cups raw sugar
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- 250g salted butter
- 3 tbsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- 2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- In a large bowl combine flour, oats, sugar & coconut until well combined.
- In a saucepan add butter and Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey and cook on a low heat until it starts bubbling or is slightly darkening in colour.
- Add the butter mixture, boiling water and bicarbonate soda to the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed together, add a little more flour if the mixture is too sticky and/or slack.
- Hand mold biscuits to desired shape and place onto a baking tray and bake at 160°C fan forced for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.