- 225g butter, softened
- 110g caster sugar
- 275g plain flour
- 2 tsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle
- ½ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 170C (fan-forced). Cream the butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or a food mixer until it is soft. Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and add the Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and macadamias. Bring the mixture together with your hands until it forms a dough.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place them slightly apart from each other on a baking sheet (you don’t need to butter or line it).
- Flatten the balls a little with the palm of your hand and bake them in the oven for around 10-12 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top. Leave the cookies on a cooling rack for around 15 mins before serving.