- 2 tsp Roogenic Native Happiness Tea (or 4 tea bags)
- 500ml of boiling water
- 250g mango puree (or 1 large mango)
- 250g orange juice
- orange zest
- 1 cup ice
- sweetener (optional)
- Prepare your concentrate by steeping the Happiness Tea in hot water. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes. Strain and chill.
- Zest and juice your oranges.
- Slice mangoes and puree the fruit with the tea concentrate, orange juice, zest, ice and sweetener, if desired, in a blender or food processor.
- Serve cold.