- 4 lamb loin chops
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoon Roogenic Pepperberries
- 4 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 500ml stock
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 250g frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, lamb, bay leaf, Roogenic Pepperberries and paprika. Sauté 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir, reduce heat to a low-medium heat, and cover. Leave covered for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover, add stock and bring the pot to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low-medium, and cover. Allow to cook until meat is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes, frozen peas, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Bring to a boil again. Reduce heat to low-medium, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes more, until potatoes are tender. Add vinegar and stir again.
- Adjust for salt and pepper before serving.