- 1/2 Japenese pumpkin cut into 2cm-thick wedges
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoon Roogenic Cinnamon Myrtle
- 3 teaspoon Roogenic Salt Bush
- 150g cups mixed salad leaf
- 1/2 cup (75g) macadamia nuts, roughly chopped, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries.
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Olive oil and lemon juice for dressing (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with foil.
- Arrange the pumpkin in a single layer on the baking trays. Drizzle with 4 tablespoons oil, scatter over with Roogenic Cinnamon Myrtle, Roogenic Salt Bush and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender and lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
- To serve, place your pumpkin on top of your salad leaves and sprinkle with macadamias and cranberries.
Optional Dressing: Squeeze over lemon juice, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste.