Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 litre almond milk
- 2 tablespoon Roogenic Super Detox Tea
- 2 tablespoons Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- In a large pot place almond milk, tea and honey and bring to a boil, once it is boiling; reduce to a light simmer and allow it steep for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using a sieve, drain the almond milk mixture into a large bowl and discard the tea leaves. Add the chia seeds, and stir well. Evenly pour the chia seed mixture into six glasses.
- Place in the fridge to refrigerate for at least three hours. Top with strawberries or granola before serving.
NOTE: Alternatively use your preferred milk preference instead of almond milk.