Please note this recipe is also super delicious if you substitute fish and fish stock for chicken and chicken stock or tofu and vegetable stock (and an optional 2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce)!
If you would like to use chicken, just make sure you add it when you add the snow peas and broccoli!
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 small green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbs finely chopped ginger
- 4 tbs Roogenic Anti-Inflammitea
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 10 curry leaves
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) fish stock*
- 150g snow peas
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 600g white fish (we used snapper)
- Juice of 2 limes
- Steamed basmati rice and coriander leaves, to serve
*Change stock favour according to the flavour curry you are making.
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound the garlic, chilli, ginger and Roogenic Anti-Inflammitea Tea into a paste.
- Heat oil in a deep frypan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the Anti-Inflammitea curry paste, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Add curry leaves, coconut milk and stock, then bring to a simmer.
- Add snow peas and broccoli, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the liquid has slightly reduced. Add fish and cook for 4 minutes or until just cooked. Remove from heat. Season with lime juice and salt.
- Serve curry with rice, and top with coriander.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC NATIVE ANTI-INFLAMMITEA NOW