Native Anti-Inflammitea Iced Tea
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed up to 3 times.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice per cup, according to taste.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey per cup, according to taste. We use our Roogenic Australian Honey & Lemon Myrtle.
- 1 teaspoon of tea per 500ml of water will make 2 cups of tea, so you will need double the amount of lemon juice and honey for a full brew.
← Older Post
Newer Post →