- 2 salmon fillets (about 200g-250g each)
- 1 Tablespoon Roogenic Native Detox, milled
- 1 bunch asparagus
- ½ small zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Baking paper
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Slice the asparagus, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, garlic and lemons thinly.
- Tear a large length of baking paper (approximately 60cm) and fold in half. On the first half of the baking paper, place the vegetables and garlic in the center (leaving the second half of the baking paper empty).
- Add the lemon on top of the vegetables and then the salmon. Finish by sprinkling the Roogenic Native Detox Tea, salt and olive oil on top of the fish.
- Wrap up your parcel by folding the baking paper in half again and sealing each open end with a fold.
- Repeat these steps for your second piece of fish.
- Place both pieces of fish on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on how thick your salmon fillets are). Unwrap the parcel and season with salt and pepper.
Click here to learn more about the Roogenic Native Detox Tea.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC NATIVE DETOX NOW