Makes 2 litres!
- 8 tsp Roogenic Anti-Inflammitea Tea
- 8 tsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey
- 4 lemons, sliced into eights
- 8 sprigs on mint
- Brew 8 tsp of Roogenic Anti-Inflammitea Tea with 1 litre of boiling water and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. Then remove the tea leaves, add the Roogenic honey, stir and then place the tea in the fridge to cool.
- Once cool add the slices of lemon to the Iced Tea brew. Pour the brew over ice using a ratio of 1-part ice to 1-part Roogenic Iced Tea. Garnish with a sprig of mint.