Makes 2 litres!
- 8 tsp Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea.
- 1 punnet of strawberries (250g)
- 1 bunch of mint (60g)
- 4 tsp stevia (optional)*
- Brew 8 tsp of Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea with 1 litre of boiling water and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. Then remove the tea leaves and place the tea in the fridge to cool.
- Thinly slice the strawberries and add them to the Iced Tea brew with the mint (set aside some for a garnish).
- Pour the brew over ice using a ratio of 1-part ice to 1-part Roogenic Iced Tea. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
*NOTE: Stevia is an optional sweetener, but you can make it your own with honey, agave, raw sugar or coconut sugar instead. Make sure to add your preferred sweetener to the tea before it cools to allow it to dissolve. You can also adjust the amount of sweetener according to your taste preferences.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC NATIVE STRAWBERRY NOW