Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp of your favourite Roogenic Tea
- 500ml of hot boiling water
- 2 tsp stevia (or use your preferred sweetener)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit pieces (we used mixed berries)
- Brew tea according to Roogenic jar. You can make one flavour, or you can mix your favourite Roogenic tea blends.
- When the tea is still hot, add the stevia and stir until dissolved.
- Set aside and chill completely in the refrigerator.
- Pour the tea into ice pop moulds with your chosen frozen fruit and freeze until solid.
- Remove from the moulds by running a bit of warm water over it and pulling each pop out.