Tea offers a variety of potential health benefits and can be a great way to enhance your daily wellness routine.
Aside from avoiding caffeinated tea too close to bedtime, our tea blends are meant to be enjoyed at any time of day. However, you can get the most out of our wellness teas by sipping them at certain times of the day.
Read on to learn the best ways to incorporate herbal tea into your wellness routine, designed to help support your health naturally and enjoy this relaxing form of self-care.
Morning Tea Ritual
Enjoying a cup of tea in the morning is a great way to wake up, clear your mind, get a boost of natural energy, and get ready for the day ahead.
Caffeinated tea can be a healthy alternative to coffee, as it provides a boost of clean energy without the jitters or the dreaded crash.
One of our favourite ways to start the day and stay energised is with a cup of our naturally caffeinated energy teas.
- Our Revive Tea features naturally occurring caffeine from green tea to promote focus and sustainable energy without the crash.
- Awaken Chai Tea is a delicious way to naturally fuel your body for the day ahead with the energising power of black tea
For the best morning tea routine, try to enjoy your cup of tea before you look at your to-do list or work schedule. Simply take a few moments to yourself and enjoy the beauty of a fresh day and the stillness of the morning. Setting aside this time first thing in the morning is a great way to establish a daily wellness routine and devote a few minutes to self-care.
Post-Workout Recovery Tea
Exercise is crucial to overall well-being and provides a variety of benefits, including a natural mood boost, better circulation, metabolism support, and a natural energy boost.
To stay fuelled and hydrated after an intense gym session, it may be helpful to add tea to your post-workout routine. The right tea after a workout can help fend off inflammation, increase hydration, and increase blood flow to the muscles to support recovery.
For the best post-workout tea, we highly recommend our:
- Anti-Inflammation Tea — Soothe your body after a tough workout with this naturopathically accredited brew combining the natural pain relief support of Native Lemongrass and anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric, along with Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberries to support higher absorption of curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric)
- Native Relief Tea — A delightful floral blend designed with native plants that have been known to reduce aches, improve overall well-being, and support muscle recovery
Afternoon Tea for a Natural Energy Boost
Many of us experience an afternoon slump due to the body’s natural circadian rhythms. Dehydration, poor diet, and a bad night of sleep can make you feel even more fatigued during 1pm and 3pm.
Think you need caffeine in the afternoon to wake up? Fortunately, you can fight off afternoon fatigue naturally by sipping a flavourful tea to awaken and stimulate your senses.
If you need a natural energy boost in the afternoon, we highly recommend our:
- Women’s Vitality Blend — A powerful combination of adaptogens to help ease stress and promote a balanced mood, along with antioxidants from Davidson Plum and Lemon Myrtle to help balance the body, so you can maintain motivation and finish your day strong
- Native Strawberry Tea — Our popular blend featuring a distinctive, bold flavour to awaken your senses, promote hydration, and keep you ready to tackle the rest of the day
- Native Happiness Tea — A punchy, mango-flavoured blend of powerful native Australian ingredients to delight and revive your senses
Evening Tea to Help You Sleep
Sipping a cup of herbal tea is arguably one of the best and healthiest ways to wind down after a tough day. A soothing cup of caffeine-free tea is a great way to signal to your body that it is time to start calming down and preparing to rest.
For the best tea for sleep, we highly recommend our:
Native Relaxation Tea — A calming sleep tea made with 5 Australian bush plants traditionally used to promote sleep, ease an overactive mind, relax the body, and improve overall well-being, including the power of the ancient herb, Jilungin
Native Sleep Tea — Australia's best sleep tea made with a natural strawberry flavour and the power of 5 Australian bush plants traditionally used to ease an overactive mind, relax the body and promote deep, restful sleep
All Day Hydration
Our bodies are around 60% water, making it important to stay adequately hydrated.
Some benefits of drinking enough water include:
- Aiding in digestion
- Promoting regularity
- Removing waste from the body
- Flushing bacteria from the bladder
- Carrying oxygen and nutrients to cells
- Supporting healthy blood pressure.
- Cushioning the joints
- Regulating body temperature
- Protecting tissues and organs
- Maintaining electrolyte balance
Drinking tea can be counted toward your daily water intake, making it easier to reach your recommended water intake. We recommend sipping your favourite herbal tea throughout the day as a delicious way to contribute to your water intake.
Any of our caffeine-free wellness teas provide an excellent way to boost your water intake. Our medicinal teas feature potent healing properties of native plants such as Desert Lime, Finger Lime, Lemon Myrtle, Aniseed Myrtle, Strawberry Gum Leaf, Cinnamon Myrtle, Quandong and more to support your water intake and overall well-being.
All Day Support for a Healthier Gut
The right herbal tea ingredients may help support a healthier gut and improve digestion, both key factors in overall health and well-being.
We recommend sipping the following wellness teas throughout the day to help naturally support a healthier gut:
- Metabolism Tea — A gut-friendly tonic made with 3 Native Plants that have been Naturopathically accredited and shown to enhance metabolism
- Detox Tea — Support the body’s natural cleansing abilities with Australia's best detox tea, a refreshing blend made with ingredients that gently support gut health and promote the body’s detoxification process
Want More Personalised Tea Recommendations?
We have studied the benefits of native Australian bushfoods extensively, and it is our passion to share these benefits with our customers through our award-winning wellness teas, Australian bushfoods, and range of wellness products.
We use only the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients, and we look forward to helping you experience the healing power of mother nature through our naturopathically accredited wellness teas and Australian bushfoods.
If you have questions about any of our medicinal teas, Australian bushfoods, or wellness products, please contact us. We’d love to answer any of your questions or offer personalised product recommendations to help you feel your best — naturally.