Your to-do list is getting longer by the day. Your phone keeps lighting up with email notifications. You tell yourself “I should exercise more/eat better/meditate/do some journaling/catch up with X,Y and Z”... but in the aftermath of a busy day, you’re left with zero energy to do all that. You are tired, stressed, and feel like you don’t have control over your life anymore.
Does that sound familiar? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most women are living exhausting lives, trying to do it all and take care of everyone (except themselves).
Luckily, there are many things you can do to reduce stress and live a more peaceful life. Why not start small, with your very own tea ritual? It doesn’t need to be anything fancy - just you enjoying a cup of relaxing tea in total peace and quiet.
Sounds good? We have just the tea for you too. Women’s Vitality is a new product made with Ayurvedic adaptogens and other ingredients to help women restore their feminine glow and feel like goddesses each day! Read more about this unique blend.
How does Women’s Vitality work?
Women’s Vitality is the first Roogenic tea designed with Ayurvedic adaptogens that have long been used to improve mood, reduce stress or support overall wellbeing.
Stress produces a lot of oxidative stress in the body. This can cause neurological damage in the brain which results in increased anxiety and depression symptoms.
Ashwaganda root and shatavari root reduce feelings of stress by decreasing the amount of cortisol (stress hormone) released into the body. Along with red clover, they all improve overall mood and happiness.
Lemon Myrtle, Davidson Plum and shatavari root are rich in antioxidants which are essential to counteract the oxidative damage cause by stress. They are also rich in magnesium and zinc, which are generally depleted when you’re stressed.
Women’s Vitality tea is Naturopathically accredited and approved to help with stress and mood.
- Lemon myrtle has been proven to be rich in antioxidants, magnesium and zinc which help reduce stress, anxiety and depression (based on studies A, B and C)
- Red clover flower has been proven to help support your mood by reducing anxiety and depression symptoms (based on studies A, B, C, and D)
- Shatavari root has been proven to help reduce stress (based on studies A and B) protect the brain against oxidative damage (based on studies A and B) and has an antidepressant action (based on studies A and B)
- Ashwaganda root: has been proven to help reduce stress (based on studies A, B and C) and improve mood by reducing anxiety and depression (based on evidence A, B and C)
- Davidson plum has been proven to be rich in antioxidants, magnesium and zinc which help reduce stress, anxiety and depression (based on studies A, B and C)
Women’s Vitality is the perfect tea to enjoy anytime you need a gentle reminder to take a step back and allow yourself to be present in the moment instead of lost in the chaos. You’ll love the delicious floral flavour with subtle fruity notes.