Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes
- 4 chicken marylands
- 3 teaspoons Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Spice
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 small lemons, cut into wedges
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan forced).
- Combine Roogenic Lemon Myrtle, olive oil, white wine and salt, then set aside.
- In a large roasting pan place chicken, potatoes, garlic (unpeeled is fine) and lemon wedges. Pour over lemon myrtle seasoning mixture and toss the chicken until covered in the seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is golden and potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with parsley before serving and enjoy!
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC LEMON MYRTLE NOW