- 2 tablespoons of ground Roogenic Wattleseeds
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 heaped teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups custard, ready-made
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Grease a 17cm round baking pan and dust it lightly with a little cornflour.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and gradually beating in the sugar.
- Beat until the mixture is thick and the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Carefully fold in the cornflour, Roogenic Wattleseeds and vanilla essence.
- Spoon into the baking pan.
- Reduce the oven heat to 150ºC and place in oven.
- Bake for one hour.
- Let stand for five minutes before turning onto a serving plate.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating with the custard and sliced fruit.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC WATTLESEEDS NOW
← Older Post
Newer Post →