Protecting our immunity during winter begins with preventative support. More and more people are turning to Australian medicinal plants to support their immunity. Incorporate this into your winter routine for the added boost & support.
- 1 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Infused Honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- ¼ teaspoon organic turmeric
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 navel orange
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 dash of real sea salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Roogenic Kakadu Plum
- ¼ teaspoon Roogenic Pepperberries black pepper
- Finely mince the garlic using a garlic press and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the honey, vinegar and turmeric with the hot water until fully combined.
- Once at room temperature, stir in the remaining ingredients.