- 4 tsp Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea (or 8 tea bags)
- 750ml boiling water
- 2 oranges
- 200g strawberries
- 20g dried quandongs (optional)
- sweetener of your choice
- Partially rehydrate quandongs by placing them in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare your concentrate by steeping the Native Strawberry Tea in hot water. Let it sit for at least 15 minute, sweeten if desired. Strain and chill.
- Zest and juice the oranges. Slice strawberries.
- In a pitcher, pour in the tea concentrate and stir in the orange juice, zest and fruit. Chill for an hour to let the flavours impart.
- Pour over ice.
Tip: Use fruit that is seasonally available to you.