Do you ever end up with a bunch of overripe bananas sitting on your counter at the end of the week? our team member, Josie, has come up with a delicious way to utilise them with a classic banana bread recipe that has a modern Australian twist.
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons of Roogenic Wattleseed
- 1 ½ cups of self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 C fan forced. Butter and line loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Mix in brown sugar, egg and Roogenic Wattleseed.
- Mix in flour a little at a time.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.