- 200g dark chocolate
- 500ml whipping cream
- 5 eggs separated
- 2 tablespoons of Roogenic Wattleseeds
- Place the dark chocolate in a bowl and set it over a hot water bath or melt it in the microwave.
- Gradually whisk each egg yolk into the melted chocolate (one at a time), ensuring it is well combined into the chocolate mixture. If the mixture becomes stiff, use a fork. Once the egg yolks have been mixed through, add the Roogenic Wattleseeds for a gorgeous texture and mix to combine.
- Using a whisk, or a hand beater, whip the cream to soft peaks. Using a spatula, gradually fold them through your chocolate mixture.
- Thoroughly wash the whisk or hand beater and dry well. Whip the egg whites to firm peaks and fold through your chocolate mixture.
- Pour the Chocolate Wattleseed Mousse into glasses and set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, finish with fresh strawberries and a sprinkle of Wattleseeds.
TIP: It is easier to work with eggs that are at room temperature.