Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 litre milk (or milk alternative)
- 8 tsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle
- 2-4 tbsp Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey
- 1 cup ready-made bubble tea jellies.
- Cook bubble tea jellies as specified by the packet. Once cooked set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add the milk of your choice, Roogenic Lemon Myrtle & Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey. While stirring, heat the milk until it is nearly boiling. Then, turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain the milk mixture reserving the liquid. Add bubble tea jellies to the bottom of your glass and top with the Lemon Myrtle & Rose Tea infused milk.
Notes: Use any milk that you prefer. If using soy or almond milk, we recommend using the barista variety.
Adjust and swap out sweetener according to personal preference. Agave, Caster Sugar or Stevia make for delicious alternatives.