- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons Roogenic Native Happiness Tea, ground
- Pre-heat oven to 180
- Thoroughly mix together coconut oil and sugar, then add almond milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, once well mixed add chocolate and Roogenic Native Happiness tea
- Roll mixer into tablespoon sized balls, place evenly on baking tray, flatten slightly.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
SHOP FOR NATIVE HAPPINESS NOW
← Older Post
Newer Post →