Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Set Time: Minimum 3 Hours
- 250g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 125g macadamia nuts, toasted and crushed
- 50g shredded coconut, toasted
- 200g salted butter, melted
- 1½ cups caster sugar
- 3½ gelatine sheets
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea, ground
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 600ml cream
- In a large bowl, place crushed biscuits, macadamia nuts, coconut, butter and ½ cup of the caster sugar. Stir until all ingredients are completely combined.
- In a 26cm round spring form pan (or miniature spring form pans) press crumbs firmly into the bottom to form the base. Place pan in the fridge to chill until your filling is ready.
- Place gelatine leaves in a bowl and cover with cold water, allow to soften. Once softened, squeeze out excess water and place in a small saucepan, add 3 tablespoons of water. Over low heat melt the gelatine. Take off heat and set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese, remaining sugar, Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea and vanilla in the bowl for your stand mixer. If not using a stand mixer place in a large bowl. Beat until mixture is very smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add the now cooled (but still liquid) gelatine to the cream cheese mixture, turn the speed up and keep beating on high for 5 minutes. Reduce speed and slowly pour in the cream, continue to beat until well combined.
- Remove base from the fridge and pour in cheesecake filling. Place cheesecake in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours to allow to set. Dust with Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea leaves before serving.