Serves 4 | 30 Minutes
- 2 beetroots cut into 8
- ¼ small pumpkin cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 8
- 1 bulb fennel cut into 8
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- ½ bulb of garlic (approx 14 cloves)
- 4 teaspoons Roogenic Super Detox Tea, ground
- 100ml Roogenic OIlive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100g spinach
- 100ml greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
- Place chopped beetroot, pumpkin, red onion, fennel, baby carrots and garlic cloves on a large baking tray.
- In a bowl, combine 2 teaspoons of Roogenic Super Detox Tea, olive oil, salt and pepper and pour over all the vegetables on the baking tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- To make the dressing simply mix greek yogurt with remaining Super Detox Tea.
- On a large serving plate, place baby spinach, roasted vegetables and sprinkle with the detox yogurt dressing.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC SUPER DETOX NOW