- 170g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 ¼ cups plain flour
- ¼ cup molasses (not blackstrap)
- 2 tablespoons Roogenic Super Detox Tea, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 250g dark chocolate
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg; beat well. Stir in molasses and vanilla; mix well.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine flour, Roogenic Super Detox Tea, baking soda, and salt; mix well to combine. Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture; stir until just combined.
- Place cookie dough between two sheets of baking paper and gradually roll out until the dough is approximately 1-2cm thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into the desired shaped cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies spring back when lightly touched. Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, melt chocolate per packet instruction and dip one third of the cookies into the melted chocolate, place back on the baking tray with the baking paper. Once all cookies have been covered place in the fridge to set.
← Older Post
Newer Post →