- MSMichelle S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoBest honey EVER!!
Oh my goodness!! This was divine! This combination was soooooooooo good!
- EFErik F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBought as a present for my girlfriend.
It as a different taste from normal honey. However, is good to eat. 😋
Happy to support also local aboriginal.
- BBronVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoVery nice!
Beautiful honey, only need a small amount so it lasts :)
- BBronRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoVery nice!
Beautiful honey. Only need a small amount so it lasts.
- RORuth O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
This is the best honey I have ever eaten. It's lemony, and somehow, not too sweet. Fantastic on crumpets. Yes, it's expensive, but geez, what a gorgeous treat. And it's good for you! I've hidden it so only I can eat it. Also awesome on chicken wings.
- ADAnnette D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest honey ever
This honey is simply the best honey that I have tasted and can be used in savoury dishes as well as sweet. It is very good on it's own when you are sick with the flu .
- DHDebbie H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGo tell the bees, Im in love
Unique and distinctive flavours are a delight.
What are the ingredients in Kakadu Plum?
Our Kakadu Plum Powder is made from 100% Kakadu Plum with no additives or fillers. It’s processed by freeze-drying and milling the fruit into a fine powder.
How many serves in a packet?
We recommend taking ¼ teaspoon daily to reach your vitamin C intake. You should get roughly 40 serves per 30g pouch and 10 serves per 7g pouch.
How do I use it?
It couldn’t be easier to get your vitamin C intake each day! We love adding ¼ tsp of Kakadu Plum into a glass of water, smoothie, juice or sprinkling it over your cereal.
We don’t recommend adding it into warm foods or beverages as heat diminishes the vitamin C levels.
What does it taste like?
Kakadu plum, when fresh has a similar flavour to tart apple or pear however once dehydrated and milled its flavour softens and can easily be added to your favourite food or drink.
Can children consume Kakadu Plum?
We have many customers who love adding Kakadu Plum to their children’s food or drink for an added vitamin C boost.
We recommend adjusting the quantity according to age.