- 4 tsp Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea (grounded)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 heaped teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 cups cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 17cm round baking pan and dust it lightly with a little cornflour.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and gradually beating in the sugar.
- Beat until the mixture is thick and the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Carefully fold in the cornflour, half of the Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea and vanilla essence.
- Spoon into the baking pan.
- Reduce the oven heat to 150°C and place it in the oven.
- Bake for one hour.
- Let stand for five minutes before turning onto a serving plate.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating with the whipped cream. Toss the strawberries with remaining Native Strawberry Tea and 2 tablespoons of Jam. Sprinkle on top.
SHOP FOR ROOGENIC NATIVE STRAWBERRY NOW