- TPTina P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing Taste
The taste is incredible. The honey myrtle is a beautiful addition. The texture is perfect for smoothies or with butter on fresh bread.
- MPMarian P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Not much of a honey enthusiast but this one is amazingly smooth and tastes fantastic
- AGAmelia G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest honey
Great taste! Lemon myrtle is subtle and does not detract from the taste when used with teas
- TBtina b.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAustralian honey infused with lemon Myrtle
I love this honey for its taste and texture it goes great in drinks and for cooking or just on toast
- PRpenny R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHappy honey person
- GGaryRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months ago4 Stars
Love this honey
- NNicoleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely love this honey, highly recommend 👌
Will drinking Immunity Tea stop me getting sick?
Our Immunity Tea has been designed with native ingredients which are rich in vitamins that can help boost your immune system. Our customers enjoy drinking this tea, especially during the colder months and have reported shorter durations of sickness.
What does it taste like?
Our Immunity Tea has a delicious upfront citrus flavour, with sweet – sour undertones.
Why doesn’t it contain Kakadu Plum?
We haven’t included Kakadu Plum in our Immunity Tea as adding ingredients with high levels of vitamin C to hot water diminishes the vitamin C content found within the ingredient. As tea is predominantly consumed as a hot beverage, adding Kakadu Plum didn’t make sense.