Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 litre of milk (or milk alternative)
- 4-5 tsp strawberry gum (depending on preferred strength)
- 3 tbsp hot chocolate
- 0-4 tbsp caster sugar (according to taste)
- In a large saucepan, add the milk of your choice and the Roogenic Strawberry Gum Leaf. Heat the milk until it is nearly boiling and then turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain Roogenic Strawberry Gum Leaves from the milk mixture and stir in the hot chocolate and caster sugar.
Notes: Use any milk that you prefer. If using soy or almond milk, we recommend using the barista variety.
Adjust and swap out sweetener according to personal preference. Roogenic Lemon Myrtle Honey or Stevia make for delicious alternatives.